bw 365 update

It has been a little over a month since I posted about my black & white 365 project so I thought I'd do an update.  I'm still chugging along and now that we're in month four I find it to just be a part of our day and not stressful at all.  I keep the thought that I need to take some pictures in the back of my mind each day and it has really been a great way to encourage myself to keep my camera charged and ready to be used at all times.  

Sometimes the image of the day comes from a planned activity where I knew I wanted to take pictures and other days it comes from a quiet little moment that I wanted to remember.  A silly outfit she wore to the grocery store, her face while she watched "The Land Before Time" on her dvd player, her face while she sleeps.  Together, the images give me such a sense of where we are right now and give subtle hints at the ways she's growing up before my eyes.  Thanks for scrolling!



























Pin It Now!

1 comment: