life inspired 2

I LOVE this monthly blog project.  It really helps me remember to take a few moments to take pictures of my daughter each day and I've been bringing my camera out with me more and more which always brings unexpected and fun shots.  The one below where she is trying to jump (she can't quite get both feet of the ground) in front of the grey and white striped wall was taken at the mall on a rainy day when I took her to run around and get some exercise.  I got a new camera body this month so it was great to have this project as a framework to practice and get used to my new gear.  We are traveling again this month, this time to Northern Virginia (where my husband and I are both from) to visit family.  The final image is of my daughter and he Grammie flying around the yard. :)

I hope you enjoy these and make sure to click the banner at the bottom of the post to see the other Life Inspired posts this month by the other incredible photographers participating!



















 photo newsignature.png  photo LifeInspired-long1.jpg Pin It Now!

5 comments: