Weston is one, Part 2

This is one of my very favorite sessions to date and I think you'll know why as you scroll through.  This was my first time shooting a 'cake smash' and I was a little bit nervous about how I'd be able to put my own spin on it.  I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to work with such an amazing family that really let me do my thing (including standing on their nice dining chair to get a shot, haha) and I couldn't be more thrilled with these images.  Happy Birthday Weston!



























 photo newsignature.png Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I just love the colors in these and that bow tie is just yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That bow tie IS amazing. Weston's mom was on top of the wardrobe situation :)

    ReplyDelete