Baby Kai part 1

As I arrived at Kai's home for his newborn session I knew immediately that it was going to be amazing.  There were floor to ceiling windows, a gorgeous color palette, and two easy-going parents.  This little guy did give me a run for my money but I was expecting it since I knew he was two weeks old and also a pretty big baby.  Those two things usually mean hungry and awake which aren't generally favorable for sleepy baby pictures :).  Luckily we had all the time in the world and we just worked with Kai's schedule and sure enough, he zonked out after a little while and I was able to snap away.  Keep an eye out for part two in a couple of days.  The second blog post will include all of the images of Kai and his mom and dad.   Enjoy this sweet boy!

























Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment