Baby Kai part 2

When I start editing a newborn session I immediately begin swooning over the images of the baby by himself and I can't even begin to choose a favorite.  I think to myself "these are just so adorable!" But then when I start going through the images of baby with their family I realize that these are really the reason I love newborn sessions so much.  The connection between this new little life and their mama and daddy is so fresh and yet so intense.  I love seeing the way parents look at their baby and how they look at each other.  I love seeing a baby so secure and content in his parents' arms.  Kai's parents were so relaxed and at ease with their little guy and it was a privilege to be able to capture this new family.



























Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment