adventuring

When we lived in North Carolina going on adventures was a regular occurrence.  We had a great selection of parks nearby and since the weather was nice almost year-round we would head to a park to hike around and explore a couple times a week.  Virginia has lots of beautiful parks too but I was so sick during the first half of my pregnancy that unfortunately the beautiful fall passed us by without much adventuring.  I've been itching to get outdoors and 45 degrees seemed like warm enough after a week of cold weather.  We headed to a nearby park that we haven't been to before and just started walking.  At the end of the trail we found a pond and thankfully she had the proper footwear for splashing.  It felt so nice to be outside together and it made me so excited for a spring and summer of adventuring with both of my babies.



























Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment