Up Close

I am very excited to be part of another film blog circle with some extraordinary photographers.  Any project that pushes me to shoot more and better film photography is where I want to be.  This month's theme was "up close" and I decided to share some images of my daughter discovering a little lady bug on a willow tree in our neighborhood.  She thought it was just the cutest thing and I started shooting far away and got closer and closer to capture my girl and this tiny bug.  This is Fuji Superia 800 and shot with my Nikon F100.  Thanks for stopping by and please continue around the circle, first by checking out the amazing Joyce Kang's post here. 







Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. you are so talented Corrie, I always love your photos, you make simple life look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, what a great story you've told here! She is always such a doll! Love that you captured this on film! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete