Three. part 2.

After I shot the roll of Portra 160 of her at the little park (see my post here) I decided to take her to her favorite playground and shoot another roll of her just playing.  I thought they would make a nice companion set to the earlier images.  How children play at different ages says so much about their developing personalities.  With these I was able to capture her growing confidence as she climbed to the very top of the jungle gym.  I got to catch her twirling (one of her favorite things) on film which was a little nerve-wracking since I was worried about missing my focus.  I also was able to document her sweet little dirt-covered knees as she laid on a bench and said "I'm tired!"  I wanted her birthday session to feel almost like a time capsule.  Thanks for allowing me to share these with you and for following along with my adventures in film photography!

film:  fujicolor pro 400h























Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment