First Roll Tri-X

This is the other roll of film I had processed and scanned at Film Box Lab.  This is Tri-X 400 black and white film and although this isn't the first roll of it I've shot, this is the first that I've seen the results of.   The first (ruined) roll has a sad story about an employee at a drugstore lab who didn't know that they couldn't process B&W film.  I wanted to keep it simple in terms of lighting so I shot these all at once.  I also wanted a bit of a documentary feel as I just captured whatever she was doing for the time we were outside playing I feel like my exposure was pretty decent but I think next time I want to expose for my shadows a little bit more.  I just love the way black and white film looks, the grain, the different tones, and there is just something special about it that I can't put my finger on.  I have another roll of this film in my camera right now--half shot--and I am so excited to see how I do this time.  Thanks for letting me share this all with you!




























Pin It Now!

1 comment: