Second Roll

This is Portra 400 just like my first roll, but with these I tried to challenge myself a bit more and shoot in different lighting conditions and also see how I did with it indoors.  I had these processed and scanned by Film Box Lab in Nashville and they did an incredible job.  I just love the colors and the depth I'm able to achieve with film, even as a complete newbie.  I really feel myself slowing down, thinking, and connecting to my camera and to the image I'm trying to create.  I feel like I got my exposure down a little bit better here than I did the first go-round and I'm getting more used to how my in-camera meter works in different situations.  I desaturated a couple of these because I felt black and white worked better for the image but other than that the colors and tones are unchanged.  I especially love the portraits of my daughter and how her skin and features look on film.  Thanks so much for looking!





















Pin It Now!

2 comments: