Baby Parker, part 2

As I've said before, images of new babies with their families always turn out to be my favorite.  The connection between moms, dads, siblings, and in this case a grandfather and his grandson, are so fresh and sweet.  I also love capturing babies in their nurseries, lying in their own cribs.  Little Parker was awake and so content in his room and he gave me some amazing expressions.  This was also the first newborn session that I was able to experiment a little bit with my new macro lens to get close up on little feet and ears.  Every in-home newborn session I do is so unique and wonderful for me to shoot because I get to document a new child joining their family.  It's always different and I love using the home environment to tell the story of that new baby's arrival.  This is one of my favorites so far.  Welcome to the world, Parker!



































Pin It Now!

1 comment: