Baby Elise Part 1

This session was so gorgeous that I decided to split it into two parts so I don't have to leave any of my favorites out.  I have known Elise's parents for a few years now since they're close friends with my brother in law.  I knew they were so excited to be welcoming their second daughter and I was thrilled that they wanted me to do her newborn session at their home.  We had such a nice relaxed time and Baby Elise was an absolute angel.  She snoozed away almost the entire time and when she was awake she just looked around sweetly and made cute newborn squeaks :).

This blog post is only images of Elise by herself and in my next post I'll show off all of the beautiful family pictures that I took that day. One of the images from this session was featured on the amazing Lemonade and Lenses blog as a weekly favorite here.  Enjoy!





 
















post signature Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment