spring in february

Are you ready for spring?  I know this winter has been mild here in NC but I am a warm weather girl and I am so excited to ditch the jackets and scarves.  We had a beautiful day here a few days ago so I grabbed my girl and headed to our favorite park with my 85mm to do a photo session.  I let her wear one of my childhood dresses (when she put it on she kept twirling around saying "I wear Mama's dress!") to which she added purple pants and pink sparkly shoes.  When you're 2 there isn't a whole lot you can't get away with when it comes to fashion.  This is my favorite kind of photography--where I just let my subject be who they are and do what they do.  If you haven't booked a spring session for your family or your kids, now is the time!  I hope you enjoy these and I hope they help you get in to a spring frame of mind a little bit even if it is cold and rainy today.
























post signature Pin It Now!

1 comment: