giving thanks, part 1

I thought I would share some photos from our visit with family over Thanksgiving.  I am so thankful for all of the people in these pictures and I can't wait to see them all again soon.  Some of these are just snapshots but I was also able to do a little mini shoot with the grandchildren and my in-laws for them to use for their Christmas card.  The weather was beautiful and I am so happy to have these pictures of the kids with their grandparents while the kids are still tiny.  I was also thrilled to get some pictures of my daughter with my mom since my girl hasn't been too cooperative on our last couple of visits.  I'll have another post later with some very special pictures of my grandparents.  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and got some great family photos of your own!













post signature Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment