the twins

Since my very first newborn session I have been dreaming about photographing newborn twins.  I love photographing any newborn but I knew it would be really special to capture the unique relationship that twin babies already share.  These sweet babies (boy and girl!) were actually 8 weeks old at the time of our session but because, like many twins, they were born a bit early they were closer to typical 3 week olds.

We tackled some pictures with big brother first to make sure we got some of them all together.  The babies weren't too psyched about being photographed yet but I love the images of big brother consoling them.  It took a little while for them to settle down but I did some baby whispering and got them to sleep.  Of course I knew I wanted some shots of them together, but I also thought it was important to get individual images of each baby.  Because they're twins I know they'll be thought of as a pair for a very long time so I thought it would be nice to take time to highlight each baby on their own.  

I so enjoyed my morning with this wonderful family and I hope you enjoy these images too!  This is a long one so thanks for scrolling. :)


























































Pin It Now!

1 comment: