iphoneography at the beach

I'm very new to iphoneography and I was super excited to see what I could do with my phone on our vacation.  I still shot lots of film and used my "big camera" plenty, but it was wonderful to have the flexibility and freedom of my little phone camera.  It surprised me that some of these are among my very favorite images of any medium from our trip.  Many of these showed up on Instagram (which I LOVE) so if you're not following me at @littlebudphoto make sure to find me!  

*These are all edited 100% on my phone using the VSCOcam app.

































Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. These are all so fantastic! I hope you get those awesome instaprints and hang these in a giant collage on your wall!!! Rockin that little iphone friend!

    ReplyDelete