film mama blog circle: march

I am SO thrilled to be a part of this film mama blog circle with these super talented film photographers.  The community of women that has developed (ha. nice film pun) at film mama has been incredible.  It's a safe space for film photographers of all levels to share our work, ask questions, and just experience the highs and lows of film photography together.  I've learned an incredible amount from the photographers there and received so much encouragement so I feel really grateful to be a part of this blog circle where we can share what we love about film and allow our followers to discover new film mamas that they might not have seen before. 

For the first month I decided to share a roll of Ektar 100 that I shot of my daughter at the playground.  These images really embody 'film mama' to me because they not only capture my girl, carefree, and exploring a new space but they also show off what I love about film.  The colors, the way film has no problem handling harsh noontime sun, and the lovely softness of film images just draw me in.  Thanks for looking!  Follow the circle all the way around by first visiting the wonderful and extremely talented Kristin Hemenway at Americana Portraits.













Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. ooh, these are great! I've been sitting on some rolls of Ektar. Think I'll load them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! These are fantastic! Such beautiful color and perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetness! love these, looks like a great time was had.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 LOVE these so much, ektar was the perfect stock for this day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so..i just fell over.
    why? because you are amazing. =)
    xoxo,jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fun! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, omg now I need to buy some ektar! These photographs are gorgeous! Especially love the little detail of the toes on the last image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always just love seeing everything you do Corrie! And your little girl is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so great. I love ektar! Need to shoot it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corrie, I always love your photographs, and i was not disappointed this time: so pretty and soft. Love the details and the way your compose your images. (I'm going into NYC, and I think I need to swing by B&H to get some ektar!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That diptych of the rock wall..... just.so.perfect! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely. the quality is incredible!

    ReplyDelete