Presley Family

Grace is a friend of mine and a fabulous photographer so when she asked me to do her family's pictures I was thrilled/nervous.  I had to push out thoughts of "I wonder if she thinks I should be standing somewhere different?" or "Would she use a different lens here?" but she made it easy because she was so reassuring that she was looking for my perspective on her family. We met up at a local park on a beautiful evening.  The light was fantastic, everyone was dressed and ready, and we had a game plan for our session.  The little guy, however, was not too into the whole idea.  When toddlers are part of a session you just have to roll with it and let them guide you.  Once we started exploring the trail he perked right up and I was able to capture some sweet family moments and some authentic toddler faces :).  Even though we would all love for our kids to smile and look happy in every image there's something so real about the love between a mom and dad and their slightly grouchy 2 year old.  Enjoy!




































Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment