Baby JW's Shower

When I was in VA last month I was hired by a dear friend as a gift to her dear friend to photograph the shower for her friend's second baby.  This was a special shower because this beautiful mom-to-be has a 19 year old son, so she was getting ready to welcome a new baby boy after a bit of a break in between.  The guest of honor didn't want too much hoopla made over her so I approached this from more of a documentary angle and really tried to capture the feeling of friends and family gathering to support someone they love.  I had such a fun time catching up with my friend and meeting everyone at the shower.  I really enjoyed just quietly moving around the room and clicking my shutter at all of the amazing details and sweet moments I saw around me. 































Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a seriously awesome session, you captured all the details so beautifully!! Great job Corrie! <3

    ReplyDelete