life inspired

This is my first month participating in the "Life Inspired" photo project with Beyond the Wanderlust!  I love documenting our daily life and I did a lot of it this month since we did quite a bit of traveling to see all of the grandparents.  I don't have a lot of rules for myself about when to take pictures of my family but I pretty much go by the rule that if I think to myself "I should get my camera." I do.  I always try to capture firsts of any kind and in this month's worth of images there are a couple--my daughter's first ice cream sundae and eating marshmallows out of a mug of hot chocolate for the first time.  I also try to take pictures of anything that is especially "her" at this age.  The crazy outfits she picks out, the giant block towers she spends for ever working on, and the way she devours a breakfast sandwich at Subway--all examples of things I don't want to forget about my daughter at 2.5 years old.  I hope you enjoy these and make sure you head over to all of the April posts to check out some amazing photographers and how they document their family's life!



















 photo newsignature.png  photo LifeInspired-long1.jpg Pin It Now!

6 comments: